G'day! I'm Philpax (he/him), your friendly neighbourhood polyglot programmer/engineer, and I'm passionate about computers, how we interact with them, and how we can make them work for us.
I've worked with every layer of the stack - from the little electrons racing around my workbench, to software riding high enough for Snoop Dogg to call for advice - and this is my humble website.
During the day, I work in the game development industry, but my moonlight callings are eclectic, numerous, and all virtual, including but certainly not limited to:
- game reverse engineering and modification
- low-level and embedded programming
- virtual and augmented reality
- compiler and language hacking
- human-computer interface research
- computer architecture and design
If you'd like to know more about what I've worked on or built, why not check out my GitHub?